- Food Solution(India)Limited shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. FSIL shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and User has been charged.
- Customer shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, only before the Order has been shipped.
- If the customer has an account on e-commerce website then the Customer can request for cancellation through “My Account”.
- The Customer will be bound by the Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy on (ecommerce website and shall not hold Food Solution(India) Limited (“Company”) liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation and or return of the order.
- Returns after Dispatch of Products for Prepaid or COD mode of payment (Only in case of damage to packaging and wrong product shipped.No exchanges allowed)
- In case the Product is found having damage in packaging after delivery of the same and/or the wrong product is shipped, the User can request for return of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than three (3) days from the date of delivery of the Product through e-commerce website. The Customer needs to follow the process defined below for return:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org seeking for return of the Products under the 2 circumstances mentioned above or place a return request through “My Account” section if he is an Account Holder
- The Products shall have to be returned at the expense of the Customer / Guest to the address mentioned below:
FOOD SOLUTION (INDIA) LIMITED
FOOD KING EMPIRE
Opp Parasmani Flats,
Nr Altius – Sangini Bunglows Road
Thaltej , Ahmedabad-380059
No : +91 9624091914
- In case of any quality concerns, we will refund the cost paid by the consumer to us for the specific product(s) and also reimburse the cost of courier charges incurred for returning the product to FSIL subject to production of proof.
- All approval of returns is subject to verification by the Company and the same are left to the sole discretion of the Company.
- Please reach to customer care executive for other feedback & queries on no +91 9624091914 or email at email@example.com
- In case, the Customer opts for return of the Product due to damage of packaging or wrong product shipped, Customer will have to ensure that the Product is returned in the condition as received. Packets once opened cannot be exchanged/returned. All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of exchange/return of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
- In the event of cancellation/return of order for the reasons mentioned as per our Cancellation & Return policy, FSIL shall reverse the payment in the same mode the customer has paid with in 10 working days after the return material has been recived at our end.
- In case a consumer wants to cancel an order, he needs to do so by cancelling on the website (www.karamat.co.in) or getting in touch with us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Partial return is not permissible. In case an email is sent to email@example.com, FSIL will refund a consumer only after the consignment is received at the FSIL store (Address as mentioned above) within 10 working days. FSIL reserves its right to claim cost of to and fro Logisticscharges from the customerif the total value of the consignment is more than Rs.600/-.