Section 1 : GENERAL CONDITIONS OF MAKING A PURCHASE:
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Purchases.
- By making an Order or Purchase you are hereby accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The advertisement of Products on the Website or in our publications constitutes an “invitation to buy” and your Order constitutes a contractual offer.
- Nothing that We do or say will constitute an acceptance of your Order until the Order Number is generated in our System .
- Products are supplied for non-commercial use only and we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any warranties and conditions regarding fitness for a particular purpose where you use the Products for other than domestic use. Productsare not supplied for resale purposes. We reserve the right to refuse Orders that We consider are have been placed for commercial/non-domestic purposes or where We consider that the Products are being purchased for resale/transmission to a third party.
Section 2 : ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we shall notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section 3 :PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Products shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is quoted in INR and is inclusive of GST (“Price”). The product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion . We reserve the right to discontinue any Product at any time.
- Payment can be made either by Debit /Credit card and Netbanking and/or immediately upon delivery of Products in case of “Cash on Delivery (COD)”.
- When making a Purchase via our Website, payment must be made in INR .All card transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway. All credit/debit card Purchases are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not for any reason authorise payment to Us for a particular Order, We will not complete your Order.
Section 4 : OUR RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from the Website at any time. We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Products from the Website or for refusing to accept an Order
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products that we offer for stock level purposes.
Section 5 : WARRANTY
- We cannot describe every detail of the Products on the Website and each description is therefore abbreviated. We endeavour to ensure that descriptions are correct at the time of their input. Please note that the colours and appearance of Products may vary from how they appear on screen, and, in particular, we are not responsible for ensuring that your monitor will accurately display the colour of the Products.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
Section 6 : SHIPPING
- Unless We agree otherwise with you, Products supplied by us will be shipped within the stipulated time as stated in the Shipping Confirmation Email.
- Shipping of the Products shall be made to the shipping address specified in the Order and you shall make all arrangements necessary to take receipt of the Products.
- Our courier will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the Products to you, .However if you are not residing at the contact address provided to Us and/or have not made arrangements to take delivery of the Products and/or the courier is unable to contact you for this purpose, your Purchase will be deemed as “cancelled “ and payment refunded.
- Where the size/quantum of the Products requires someone to be present at your address for delivery and you are not present, your placement of an Order authorises Us to accept the signature of another person present at your address and deliver the Products to them on your behalf or to leave the Products in a safe place or with a neighbour.
Section 7: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
If We breach these Terms and Conditions, we shall be liable to you only for losses which are reasonably foreseeable consequences to both of us at the time you placed your Order, and shall be subject to the terms of this Clause and these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses whatsoever or howsoever arising including (but not limited to) loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy or data, business interruption and any business losses.
Section 8 : FORCE MAJEURE
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of Our obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside Our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, terrorism, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, telecommunications failure, epidemic, perils of the sea or air, flood, drought, explosion, sabotage, accident, embargo, riot, civil commotion or civil authority, including acts of local government and parliamentary authority; disputes of whatever nature and for whatever cause arising including (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) work to rule, overtime bar, strikes and walkouts. We shall endeavour to notify you as soon as possible should any such events or circumstances occur.